NewOrg Management System, a leading online data management platform for nonprofit organizations, social services, and government agencies, is excited to announce a successful implementation project for Catholic Charities of South Carolina.
Catholic Charities of South Carolina (CCSC) has over 70 years of experience providing essential services to people throughout South Carolina. From restorative justice services to senior living, their unique and tailored programs impact thousands of people every day. Because they cover the entire state of South Carolina, CCSC has a wide network of volunteers and employees all working towards the goal of serving those who need them most.
"NewOrg has really improved the way that we can track and share data. Because our offices are so spread out, having a single database to enter and share information has made our work and ability to serve clients much easier," says Michele Corkum, director of Field Offices.
With its vast nonprofit implementation and support experience, NewOrg was chosen as the database of choice following an extensive search. Below are some of the highlights.
- Effective implementation of six programs within the one NewOrg system.
- Led by two of NewOrg's in-house consultants to accelerate implementation time, who brought their years of experience to help make the process as smooth as possible with a collaborative feel.
- Processes for data entry streamlined the way internal policy and stakeholder management is conducted.
- Developed summary pages that brought information together from various parts of the database onto a clear, easy to understand form to better understand where an individual was at within a program.
- Worked with the CCSC Team to develop a smooth process for Intake; Eligibility for Programs, such as TEFAP & CSFP; Household Member Documentation, including Household ember demographic breakdowns; and a quick way to identify when clients are eligible for services next.
- Implemented Emergency Assistance programs covering differing service lines, such as Food Pantry Distribution, Clothing Closet Visits, Shower & Laundry Assistance, and More.
- Established a process and documentation methods for Emergency Financial Assistance to include screening & assessment, appointment scheduling, and inter-agency collaboration amongst service staff and the financial team coordinating monies approved for assistance.
Press Release Service by Newswire.com
Original Source: Catholic Charities of South Carolina Implements NewOrg for Streamlined Data Management