North America market registered the highest market share in 2020 and the Asia-Pacific market is predicted to show the fastest growth in the upcoming years
PORTLAND, OREGON, UNITED STATES, July 14, 2023/EINPresswire.com/ — Allied Market Research has published a study report with the title Non-Animal Alternative Testing Market Size was Valued at 𝐔𝐒𝐃 𝟗.𝟖 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 and is Projected to Garner 𝐔𝐒𝐃 𝟐𝟗.𝟒 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟎, registering a 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐑 𝐨𝐟 𝟏𝟑.𝟓% from 2022 to 2030. The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and evolving market trends. The market study is a helpful source of information for the frontrunners, new entrants, investors, and shareholders in crafting strategies for the future and heightening their position in the market.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭?
The non-animal alternative testing market is being driven by several factors, including increasing awareness and concern over animal welfare, a growing focus on the development of non-animal testing methods, and the need for more accurate and predictive testing models. Additionally, regulatory bodies and governments are implementing stricter guidelines on animal testing, further driving the demand for non-animal testing methods. The advancements in technology and growing investments in R&D for non-animal testing methods are also contributing to the growth of the market. Furthermore, the increasing demand for safer and more effective products is further boosting the adoption of non-animal testing methods in the cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries.
𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐧-𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞:
• Ethical considerations: Non-animal testing methods offer a more humane approach by reducing or eliminating the need for animal experimentation, which can involve pain, suffering, and distress for animals.
• Scientific advancements: Alternative testing methods often leverage advanced technologies and techniques that can provide more accurate, reliable, and relevant data compared to animal models.
• Cost and time efficiency: Non-animal testing methods can be more cost-effective and time-efficient, as they often require fewer resources, can be automated, and may provide results more quickly than animal testing.
• Human relevance: Alternative testing methods aim to better mimic human biology and physiology, providing data that is more directly applicable to human health and safety.
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/26125
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬:
• VITROCELL Systems GmbH
• Evotec SE
• MB Research Laboratories
• Emulate, Inc.
• TARA Biosystems, Inc.
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• Hurel Corporation
• TissUse GmbH
𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬, 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠:
• Cell Culture
• High Throughput
• Molecular Imaging
• OMIC Technology
• Cellular Assay
• Biochemical Assay
By End User
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Cosmetics & Household Products
• Chemicals Industry
• Food Industry
By region, the North America dominated the global market in 2020, whereas the Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to have the fastest growth during the forecast period. Major non-animal alternative testing companies such as Abbott Laboratories are present in the North American region, which is considered to be a major contributor to the expansion. The market for non-animal alternative testing is also anticipated to develop in the coming years due to the ageing population and the incidence of chronic diseases among North American population.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/26125
Key Findings of the Study
• Based on technology, the cell culture technology sub-segment emerged as the global leader in 2022 and the omic technology sub-segment is anticipated to be the fastest growing sub-segment during the forecast period
• Based on method, the cellular assay sub-segment emerged as the global leader in 2022 and the ex-vivo sub-segment is anticipated to be the fastest growing sub-segment during the forecast period
• Based on end-user, the pharmaceutical industry sub-segment emerged as the global leader in 2022 and the chemical industry sub-segment is predicted to show the fastest growth in the upcoming years
• Based on region, the North American market registered the highest market share in 2022 and Asia-Pacific market is predicted to show the fastest growth in the upcoming years
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
• Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
• Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
• What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
• What are the trends of this market?
• Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
• How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
• How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2030?
• Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
• North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
Article originally published on www.einpresswire.com as Non-Animal Alternative Testing Market Size is booming With CAGR of 13.5 % To Reach USD 29.4 Billion By 2030